- Preheat over to 350 °. Lightly grease baking sheet.
- Mix parsley, carrots, cheese, oil. Set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, stir together flour, bran, and baking powder. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Gradually add 1/2 cup water. Add other 2 T of water if necessary to make the dough moist.
- Knead dough for 1 minute.
- Roll out to 1/2″ thickness. Cut with cookie cutter.
- Bake 20 – 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and move to cooling rack. Once cooled,store in air-tight container.